Tuesday, July 1

Literal thinker

Yesterday Zander woke up from his nap saying that he had a hurt. Upon inspection his hurt came from the band on his too tight underwear. He had a red line/crease along both of his sides and it generally looked uncomfy! He also had on an uber baggy tshirt, so I let him just wear that around so his "hurt" would go away. After a while I realized that it was about time for the crew from WY to get here and Zander needed to put pants on. It went something like this...

"Zander, it's time for you go get some underwear on so your not half naked."

"I don't want to!"

It told him that Jordan (cousin) would be here in a little while and it would not be appropriate to be half naked and then told him..."Zander, it's time to get some underwear on and put your penis away."

"No Mommy! I don't want to put my penis away. I don't want to take my penis off, I want to leave it on!!"

He was so concerned that I was going to make him physically take it off that he was spazzing out a little bit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Doris J said...

I love it!

When the boys where little Dave convinced them that a trailer hitch ball was a replacement for a testicle LOL He told them if one got broken they could unscrew it and replace it! LOL they believed him for years lol

July 03, 2008 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home