Thursday, June 26

Update

I went in and got the steroid shots for my right wrist today. I can't tell you how better I already feel, it's amazing! Plus...I've worn my wedding ring and anniversary band for the last 3 days and it's FIT. As in...it fits like it should. It's comfortable! The last I don't know how long I'd wake up in the mornings and my rings would be too tight to wear, puffy hands. That's not been happening! I take them off to do the dishes and I can put them right back on and not worry about puffy, evil night swellage.

I'm a happy camper right now.

Zander? He's a goofy goober...here's the proof...

2 Comments:

Blogger Doris J said...

HAHAAHS love the piggy nose!

So how long do these shots last?? hopefully for awhile!

Glad you are responding well to them!

June 26, 2008 4:32 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

How long will the shot last? He told me it depends on the person. Some people just 6 weeks but others years on into "forever" (riiiiight).

However, I'm hopeful it'll last a while. My brother was telling me that he had the same injections done a while back on his wrists and it lasted him like 3.5 years. I guess we'll see! :)

June 26, 2008 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home