Friday, May 30

Neurologist...nerve test...

Well, he kept saying that things looked good. He wouldn't diagnose carpel tunnel based on the results of the test, it all looked normal.

I got a call today from the Orthopedic Surgeon and they want me to come in on Monday to go over the test results. They have the previous nerve test that I had done back when Zander was a baby. So, I think we'll go over both and try and figure this thing out.

Seriously, I just want to figure this out and get back to "normal"...whatever that is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I'm interested to hear what they all figure out. I've been having problems again and this time I'm going to my chiropractor for it.

June 02, 2008 10:40 AM  
Blogger Doris J said...

I sure hope they have some answers for you! you have been dealing with this long enough!

June 02, 2008 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home