Monday, May 12

Doing the Doctor Dance

So, my wrists and hands have been bothering me again lately. It's been a while since they have but I figured this time I'd get to the doc and get it figured out before it got as bad as it did last time. Sooo...this is how it's going so far....

I went to my Primary Care Doctor.
Primary Care Doctor referred me to an Orthopedic Surgeon.
Saw the Orthopedic Surgeon.
Orthopedic Surgeon is referring me to a Neurologist.
I'm waiting for a phone call to set up that appointment.

Meanwhile I've got to call our old insurance/doctor and get some medical records sent over to the new doctor so when I see the Neurologist they can compare the results from the nerve tests. FUN STUFF!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Don't you just Love all the run around and how one referral leads you to another referral...and so on and so on? Blah!

I hope you get the cause of it all figured out soon! And that you don't reach the same level of pain as last time. Keep us posted please.

May 12, 2008 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home