Friday, April 25

Long time, no blog...again

This time I just felt like I didn't have anything wonderful to say. We've been doing good, just nothing earth shattering to report. I didn't want to fester in negative stuff so I opted not to write. That makes it sound like it's been a bad little while and it really hasn't been, I've just been in random bad moods. For some reason those random bad moods were the times I thought about posting, so, I didn't. Nobody wants to hear me whine!! But I'm back today and going to give this another go...again. I'll always be back, even if it is more than a month later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

YAY! You are back!

And just for the record...I don't mind reading a whine or two.

Glad you are blogging again!

April 25, 2008 5:11 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Woo Hoo, there you are! I've been checking in daily hoping for something to read. I'll take a whine, goodness knows I do more than my fair share of it. ;P

Glad to "see" you again.

April 28, 2008 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home