Thursday, February 28

The bus

The bus that Zander takes to school has 3 older boys that usually ride in the back. Now, by older I mean like 3rd or 4th grade. One of the boys looks like he might be Indian, one of them is black, the other one is white. This morning I caught a segment of a conversation between them...

Indian boy to white boy: You got any brothers?
*White boy shakes his head*
Black boy: My brother's dead...my mom's in jail...an I ain't ever known my daddy.

On a completely different note, Zander was in a great mood this morning and literally RAN to get on the bus! It's been a while since he's been that excited to get on the bus. He's growing up so fast, how does this happen??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how sad for that little boy!

February 28, 2008 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home