Wednesday, January 23

Who woulda thought??

It's 5:28pm, do you know where your kids are?

Mine are asleep, taking late naps. About the time that I'd normally get them up for the afternoon, that's when they actually fell asleep.

Now I'm sitting here. I don't know what to do with myself....

Laundry: washed, folded and put away.
Dishes: washed and drying.
Dining room: swept, mopped and generally cleaned.
Living room: neat and swept.
Workout: done! :)

This never happens...I suppose I could read the book I've been wanting to get into.

And for anyone who cares, since the first of the year I've broken my weight loss plateau! I'm down right around 4 pounds. I know, it's not much but I'm excited!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen Bodkin said...

Gail,
I know where your 4 pounds went. They're on my hips! Argh! :)

Congrats, but don't leave them on my website again! Ha ha..

January 24, 2008 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home