Thursday, August 23

Zander, the big boy

Today is/was the day that Zander went for his first day of Preschool! At first he didn't want to go to his class, but hit the playground instead. He kept saying..."kids...pway...diss way, I go!!" Poor little guy! :-P HIs teacher said it usually takes the kids a few weeks to get over the playground. After that, he was happy to be in the classroom. With the trucks. I can't wait to see how his first day is going, I pick him up in about half an hour. (The teacher sends home a notebook of some sort that serves as a behavior report for the day, we are encouraged to write in it if we have questions or anything.) Yay!

And, of course, there are the first day of school pics....





In case you can't tell he's pretty excited about his "pack-pack" :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

It's amazing how fast they grow up! I remember when he was BORN!!! Or maybe I'm just getting old! Hope he's enjoying school.

August 27, 2007 5:54 AM  
Blogger Kerrie said...

I was thinking the same thing as Jamie - my gosh he has grown up!

Those red steps are awesome Gail, is that your house or the school?
So cheerful!

September 04, 2007 8:40 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

He is getting so big I can hardly belive it! :)

Those are the steps to our front porch! After the winter we had last year they could use a fresh coat of paint and such. They took much abuse from the shovel and salt!

September 06, 2007 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home