Tuesday, April 24

April 24, 2007

I am completely confused by this weather. It's nearly May and yet...I look outside my window and see snow falling. How freaking messed up is that? This has been the longest winter. Ever. Seriously, will I be able to break out the shorts this year?

***********************************************************

Zander has been doing great with the potty training! He's had one poo accident since we really started to get serious about toilet training...and it happened just after he woke up in the morning and I was still asleep! He's even waking up dry from naps, it's going great! Mornings...not so dry but we'll get there...eventually. :)

***********************************************************

MiKael is working on walking, he'll take several steps at a time now but still gets majorly freaked out if Zander is too close. If that happens he drops down on all 4's and starts crawling, can't say that I blame him though! He also says (and regularly uses) words for apple, hi, Zander, dad...ocassionally mom...I think there are a few others but I can't remember!

***********************************************************

Zander is also getting the hang of this talking thing, he's still not where he should be but he's definetly getting better. We are still thinking about the possibility of preschool, still gotta ride that one out and see what happens. Zander is very smart and it's amzing to see him grow and learn every day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home