Friday, December 22

Long time with no post...more coming soon...I think

Have you heard about the snow in Denver? Wanna see it??

Enjoy!



Anyone wanna swing?



This is our Explorer that was parked on the street when the snow started. I'm pretty sure it'll be there for DAYS!



Our backyard. The wind blew and snow really piled up back here. Note the chain length fence and the neighbors roof!



Can anyone tell what this is?? (BE credits for the first person with a correct answer!)


And finally, Josh standing in the middle of the path he just cleared. He's 6'2''.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

It's about time you post!!! Glad you did!

I love, love, love the snow photos! I moved north and haven't had much since we did. All we have now is rain:o( So I'll have to get my snow fix from your blog. So keep posting:o)

December 22, 2006 3:49 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Oh WOW! I'm insanely jealous of all your snow. ;P I missed the great big snowstorm last year and have been hoping for snow since moving back north. No such luck so far though. We did get a ton of rain last night and today though.

And, I'm going to guess that's the boys' pool covered in snow?

January 01, 2007 8:11 PM  
Blogger Mommy said...

Holy Cow - that's a lot of snow!! :O

That looks to me like an exersaucer, but then...that doesn't make sense, because you wouldn't have left it in the snow. I think I just have exersaucers on the brain.

January 03, 2007 11:32 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

A sandbox? The kind shaped like a turtle or other animal?

January 04, 2007 1:58 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

Claire wins!!

LOL I'm a lame-o and have not been online much reciently, I totally forgot to check back in here!

It's the boys pool, the kind with a slide. People kept saying that the pic looks like a toilet seat but I just don't see that! LOL

January 08, 2007 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home