Monday, September 25

No love for the boys

This afternoon after lunch the boys and I walked to the grocery store. We had to go and finish up the grocery shopping for the next few weeks, so we hoofed it the 4 blocks. That is, they rode in the stroller as I pushed it.

All in all it was an uneventful trip. Normally when I take the boys out people smile and say hi or make comments about how busy I must be. Not today. It was strange! People looked, noone smiled or said hi or said anything for that matter. It was very strange. The only person who said hi was this guy sitting outside the store. But then again, the only reason he said hi was because Zander yelled, "Hey, HI!", to him first.

Very, very odd.

Makes me wonder if everyone had a case of the Monday Grumpies!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate it when it gets like that!

You are probably right, a contagious case of the Monday grumpies!

September 25, 2006 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home