Friday, August 4

Traveling isn't over quite yet

Hum...long chain if events and lots of conversation later we have decided that I shall take a trip with the boys. We'll be leaving in a few hours to go visit my mom for up to a week, perhaps less. We'll just hafta wait and see.

I will blog when gone so more details will follow. :)

PS Josh brought me home a new *tiny* digital camera last night, easier to "haul" around than our big one so I really should be posting more pictures now of our adventures!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Wow...you have become quite the road warrior! I'm impressed that you are taking the boys and going! I'm a wimp. After one seven hour drive with Ida...I am DONE!!!

August 04, 2006 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, I don't know If i could do so much traveling LOL

I like to go places but I like to be home too!

August 04, 2006 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home