Wednesday, July 12

Poop, it's everywhere you want to be

Or so it seems today! LOL I forgot to mention in my previous post that first thing this morning MiKael had a HUGELY explosive diaper. It's one of those rare times that I wish I hadn't changed him on the couch.

Anyway. That was this morning.

A few minutes ago the lil booger woke up crying. Ok, so he started to cry in his sleep and then woke up. I figured he was getting hungry again so I proceeded to make him food. Well, as I'm feeding him some sweet po-tay-toes (boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew! :-P) he decides to make another poopy. A big poopy. Even bigger than his previous explosive from this morning. This one is bath worthy. After his initial clean up of course. I also had to change my clothes first cuz somehow he managaed to goo my shirt AND shorts...he even got the bouncy seat he was sitting in!

Oh yes...this morning his explosive diaper not only got the outfit he was wearing but also the outfit I was going to put him in. Now THAT took some tallent! LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

He got the next outfit? That's one impressive poop. Just when I was starting to get spoiled by Ida pooping in the potty, I am going to be facing turbo poops again.

July 13, 2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger Mommy said...

Hey! I saw this already, which you know, but I just saw it again courtesy of BE. =D

So...hi again! Hope your day is going better today, and that M is a little less...um...prolific. ;)

July 14, 2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger Jillian said...

That's some real poop talent going there! I swear, I love when I read stuff like this; it reminds me that I REALLY TRULY DON'T want another baby! LOL

(You know I love poop stories....)

July 14, 2006 4:01 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Poop there it is!! Been there done that. Thanks for the giggle.

July 28, 2006 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home