Friday, July 14

A bit of an update on the house across the street

On Weds there were so many cars parked across the street, it was too crazy. I finally had enough and called the phone number that is listed on the big blue sign. A woman answered and I asked her when construction was to be complete on the "lovely" house. She said that they were hoping to have thigns wrapped up in another 3 weeks. 3 weeks! Yuck. The good part of the conversation? She said she'd put in some phone calls about the workers parking in more appropriate places. Since that phone call my drive way has been nice and clear. :)

And for those of you who asked about the house I have more information! I actually went to get a flier about it but they were all gone. So I looked it up on realor.com and here are my findings...

4 Beds, 5 Bath
4,419 Sq. Ft.

Master bedroom, Living room, Dining room, Family room, Kitchen, Den, Basement, Laundry room, Bathroom(s) on main floor, Basement level is 1756 sq. ft., 2 fireplaces, 2 car garage, Burglar alarm, Cook top, Dishwasher, Eat in kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Formal Dining, Great room, Walk in closets, Wet bar, Upstairs laundry, Finished basement, Family room in basement, Master bedroom upstairs, Deck, Mountain view (hahahaha!! not that great of one!) and the lot is 7810.

So, what's your verdict? Worth a million?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

5 bathrooms??

My first question is...why would anyone need more bathrooms than bedrooms? Yikes.

I don't know what the market like is in your area. Our home is just a couple of hundred square feet smaller than that (we have 5 bedrooms and 3 baths), and our current market value is less than half of the one you've just described. We don't have a basement, just a crawl space; but we do have a finished 3rd story (well, almost finished -- my office, as you know, is still bare drywall after more than 6 years!).

What is a "5 piece bath?" Does that include a bidet? LOL

Look at it this way -- it will definitely positively affect your own house's value, right? :)

July 15, 2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

All I know is, I wouldn't want to clean all that square footage!

July 16, 2006 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home