Wednesday, May 17

Where do you scratch your lottery ticket?

That is, if you even purchase lottery tickets in the first place, where do you scratch it? We don't buy lottery tickets. But, if we did I can tell you where I would not scratch it. I wouldn't scratch the ticket while walking. I really wouldn't scratch the ticket while looking down and walking. I really, really would not scratch the ticket while looking down and walking across the street.

Now, I'm no jeenyus. But when I walk across the street I pay attention to my surroundings.

Things that people do in daily life never fail to amaze me. Good luck to the woman scratching her lottery ticket while walking across the busy street!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mommy said...

She must REALLY feel lucky!

May 18, 2006 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home