Friday, May 12

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Man oh man, has it ever been a crazy week! About this time last week the motor started going out on MiKaels swing. And suddenly I notice how dependent I have become on that stupid swing! Don't get me wrong, MiKael is in the swing for a little while in the morning and a little while in the afternoon, he's not there all day or anything. But. The issue seemed to be unless he had time in his swing, he just wasn't happy all day long. Today things are shifting back to normal and I'm actually getting things done around the house. For the first time in a week. Literally.

Has the swing been fixed? No. New parts ordered? Nope. Old crappy swing dug out of the garage and cleand up? Yep! I hate this swing with a passion, so did MiKael at first. He sat in it and screamed. Then Josh had the novel idea of taking the cover thing off his broken swing and putting it on the junky swing. It worked! MiKael is happy once again. Gail is productive again! Woohoo!

Oh, and for the first time in a week...the laundry is done, the dishes are done, and hte living room is picked up. All at the same time. I feel almost back to normal! Now the pending question...

What will happen next?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

(((((((((((((Gail)))))))))))))

Sounds like you survived a classic "mama week from hell." I'll admit, I was getting a little worried! I've been popping over here regularly, looking for a new post.

I'm so glad things are starting to feel "normal" again!

May 13, 2006 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home