Thursday, April 27

Zander and MiKael

Ok, so it's been a long time since I've put anything new up on here. Not for lack of things to say, things just got crazy. Ah well, enough with the excuses and on with the cuteness.

Right now I'm sitting in my living room watching my boys play together. Ok, ok! Truth be told, MiKael is sitting in his swing with the little tray thing on it. Zander is standing in front of MiKael and putting about 4 of his toy cars on the tray, it looks like he's showing MiKael what to do with them!

Now, the cute part is that MiKael is reaching for the bead toys that are permenantly attached to the tray. Zander thinks that MiKael is reaching for the cars and is laughing! :) I love watching the boys together in moments like this! Zander can ALWAYS make MiKael smile, which makes Zander smile and sometimes even laugh.

Have I mentioned that I love this?

I love these moments. I can't wait to see them grow up together!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Hey, Gail...I'm so glad to see you posting again! I can't tell you how many times I've popped over here to check. :)

I love the way you get gooey over your boys.

May 01, 2006 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home