Sunday, April 30

Perfect Night

**sigh**

I'm on my way to bed as soon as I'm done writing this. Tonight has been the perfect night, one of those really special ones that will often leave a person speechelss. I sit here, trying to put my feelings into words and I'm not sure that I can. Not like I want to.

I'll just tell you what happened.

Tonight we ate dinner outside, grilled Salmon. It was so good! But, as we were eating Josh asked me if I wanted to come back outside once the boys went to bed. He'd build another fire and we could sit by it and have hot chocolate. So, that's what we did. :)

Zander and MiKael were really good tonight too. Z must have been really ready for bed cuz he just grabbed his GlowWorm and we didn't hear another peep outa him! MiKael even went down a few minutes early.

Hot chocolate and a fireside chat, the perfect combo.

It was really nice sitting out there, just the two of us. Sipping hot chocolate. Talking. Just being. It was quiet and there were no kids. For about an hour we sat out there, it was great. It has made me smile.

By the way, if you can't tell...I love my husband.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Gail, this is precious. I can FEEL THE LOVE! :)

I know exactly what you mean. It's hard to put into words, the level of preciousness.

I'm so glad you had a special evening! (You mean you didn't seranade him with your cello??)

XOXO

May 01, 2006 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home