Friday, March 31

WOOHOO!! It's Friday!

Anyone else glad that the weekend is almost here?? I am!!!

Josh was able to work on the Explorer last night and now I have brakes again! I hate not having the option to go anywhere! And ya know, it's not like I go very many places during the day. I hate not having that option though, it makes me feel trapped!! Today is supposta be another gorgeous day so this afternoon I'm heading out to a friends house. We'll go to with her kids to a park!! I can't wait!!

Have an awesome day everyone and enjoy your weekend!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Well, I finally made it over here. Gail, I LOVE the title of your blog! Very classy. Tell me how you came up with it, please!!

And and and.....you're planning on homeschooling your kids?

Really?? :o)

Girlfriend, we need to meet for coffee.

April 12, 2006 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home