Thursday, March 9

Sky: overcast and icky

But it has been the best day!

I woke up this morning for the second day in a row at a quarter to six! I was so excited!! MiKael has slept through the last two nights! Needless to say I've had way more energy today since I didn't get up for a 3 am feeding. Of course, that also could have something to do with the fact that for the past week and a half I've excercised consistently and been eating better than I have...oh, I'd say EVER! And the vitamins!! Since I first posted on here about my struggle in that area I have remembered, not just once, but every single day.



Zander and I had a good time this morning playing in his room. He found it really funny when I made his little frog toy "ribbit", he's even picking up on making different animal noises now. He has a Little People cat and likes to make it "meow"! Then there are his stuffed animals. He LOVES his stuffed animals (or anything with "stuffing"). Pillows, stuffed animals, blankets, even a kitchen towel...he hugs them all, it's so cute!!

Right now I am so in awe of my little boys. They are both growing up so fast it's UNREAL! MiKael is starting to stay awake so much more during the day, watching everything. I love watching him watch things...and his smile!! It makes me melt. Last night at the store MiKael looked up and me and grinned and I smiled back, his grin got bigger...and so did mine. He looked away for just a second and looked back and when he saw me he smiled big again. As silly as I think this sounds, I'm so in love with my kids!

I just tried to post a picture of MiKael but for some reason it didn't work. Ahhh well, perhaps tomorrow!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

Seems like you are doing great on your diet! Good job! I am so horrible about exercising.

Your boys are adorable too, oh to have a tiny baby again......awww!

:) Blessings, Amie

March 13, 2006 4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home